Sunday, August 7, 2011

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Where is this world heading ?
Is the end really approaching ?
I wake up every morning
Reading dozens of men dying
A blast here a blast there
There ain't any place left safe
I try to think a place full of peace
Well. with so many miseries its just a bloody dream
They say we're doing it for peace
But end up with only miseries
Tears of mother
Cries of father
Is there any cost
For the loss of a brother
A stone hearted beast wouldn't even bother
All he knows is slaughter slaughter and only slaughter
The world is now deprived of saints
who would know the meaning of pain !
As I try to end here
helpless and full of tears
having a little fear
That this world might end up
Before I see next morning's Sun Oh dear..!


~Regards
~Ibrahim M.S

2 comments:

  1. Hello :)

    Is it really that you have written this?

    Save a few grammatical errors, I'm impressed by your poetry!

    ~ Asra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx sister....

    I too think a few grammatical errors are there in the poem......

    any ways thanx for reading and appreciate ...

    ReplyDelete

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Where is this world heading ? Is the end really approaching ? I wake up every morning Reading dozens of men dying A blast here a blast t...